New to Space? Let NanoRacks give you our VIP treatment. Our dedicated team handles everything necessary to place your payload into space. Begin your journey here.
NanoRacks operates the only commercial laboratory in outer space. Our external platform program and small satellite deployment are also among our products.
- NanoRacks Completes Largest ISS CubeSat Deployment Cycle To Date
- NanoRacks CubeSat Deployer Mission 11 Status Update: Good Deploy!
- External Commercial Space Station Platform Starts Second Mission After Astronauts Swap Payloads On Orbit
NanoRacks has been the first to…
- 1st company to own and market their own hardware on the space station
- 1st company to coordinate deployment of a satellite from the space station
- 1st company to own and operate External ISS Platform
- 1st Kickstarter customer to get to space (ArduSatisfi)
- 1st self paying high school space project (VCS of San Jose)
- 1st electroplating in space (VCS project)
- 1st terpenes in microgravity research (Ardbeg)
- 1st national space STEM program with no NASA funding (NCESSE)
- 1st Vietnamese satellite in LEO (FPT University of Hanoi)
- 1st Israeli program on station (Fisher Program)
- 1st Saudi program on station (KACST)
- 1st commercial payload on SpaceX (Multiple)
1st company to place customers on all ISS launch vehicles:
– Space Shuttle, Soyuz, Progress, ATV, HTV and SpaceX