We provide the ultimate ‘Plug and Play’ microgravity research facilities allowing small standardized payloads to be plugged into any of our platforms, providing interface with the International Space Station power and data capabilities.
Our company brings together entrepreneurs, scientists and engineers who have real-life experience and share a passion for space including humanity’s utilization of low-earth orbit. Find out more about our team.
Our philosophy is to bring together three concepts as our driving force: low-cost, standardization of hardware, and understanding the customer. We like to believe that in space, small is the new big. Read more about our vision.
We enjoy partnerships with a growing list of world-class organizations that allows us to provide seamless support from customer interface to payload development to space station integration. Find out more about our partners.
NanoRacks originated from an idea developed in 2003 of a low-cost, standardized commercial program for what was to become the U.S. National Lab on International Space Station. Find out more about our history.
Recent NanoRacks Press Releases
- NanoRacks Announces Turnkey Data Communications Solution for Space Experiments 10th Apr 2013
- Winner of Open Source Research Platform Announced 18th Oct 2012
- External Platform Completes First Interim Design Review 17th Oct 2012
- Building a NanoLab Community for Space Station Users 20th Aug 2012
- New NanoRacks’ Software Platform Speeds Customer Payloads to ISS 27th Jun 2012