Ardulab provides turnkey and kit solutions for building open source, low cost NanoLab payload modules.
Gomspace are a leading European provider of turnkey solutions for small satellite systems and services.
Spaceflight Services offers launch and deployment for small satellite systems.
Schafer Corporation Provides design, building and management of our external platform payloads.
We work with Astrium NA as partners on the External Platform Program.
The Student Spaceflight Experiments Program (SSEP) is the largest national space educational effort underway that is commercially funded by the schools and sponsors.
We are working with XCOR Aerospace to develop a seamless system of microgravity research opportunities from suborbital to space station.
Recent Partner’s Press Releases
- International Space University to send SMiLE to Space Station 23rd Oct 2014
- Fruit Fly Student Experiment Connects Four Organizations to Foster Young Scientists 22nd Sep 2014
- UrtheCast & NanoRacks To Install Earth Observation Cameras On NASA Segment Of Space Station 16th Jul 2014
- Opportunity for NASA Funding for NR Hardware Utilization 24th Oct 2012
- ATK Signs Teaming Agreement for Liberty Transportation Service 28th Jun 2012
- CASIS and NanoRacks Announce Expanded ISS Research Capabilities 12th Apr 2012
- Virgin Galactic Selects NanoRacks to Conduct Suborbital Research 27th Feb 2012
- NASA to Deliver Commercial Research Equipment to Station 17th Feb 2012
- ASGSB Signs With NanoRacks 2nd Nov 2011
- Odyssey Launches SpaceLab for iOS App 9th Jun 2011
View all Press Releases.