NanoRacks Developing Research Hardware Exclusively for Blue Origin’s New Shepard Space Vehicle
For each locker with NanoRacks interfaces, the NanoRacks-New Shepard Platform (NR-NSP) will support up to 12 2U payloads with:
- Event sense interface with Blue Origin
- DC power isolation and conditioning
- Single Board Computer interface to experiment via USB3
- Additional avionics interface infrastructure, as needed to support experiment platforms
- One power interface PCB to combine and protect power inputs with Diodes, Poly-fuses, EMI pre-filter, and LED array for status and visual diagnostics
And of course, NanoRacks will be providing the customer service that has brought over 350 payloads to space to date.
This follows our July 2015 announcement of our teaming with Blue Origin for NanoRacks to offer business development and payload integration services for the suborbital vehicle. The NanoRacks team is hard at work preparing for the first hardware flight, and is ready to welcome customers – from primary school to commercial organizations to government agencies – to be among the first to conduct research in suborbital space onboard the New Shepard vehicle.
The NanoRacks team is present at the Next-Generation Suborbital Researchers Conference to get you started on your microgravity research. Be sure to find us, with Blue Origin, at booth #3 in the Interlocken Foyer.
For further information, you may visit: http://nanoracks.com/products/suborbital-services/, download the press release PDF or send a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your suborbital research experiment.