Space’s premier research platform is going to the Universe’s front porch! Step outside with us…
NanoRacks’ External Platform Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space. It is an ideal location for Earth and deep space observation, sensor development and testing for advanced electronics and materials.
Expose your research to space: From small CubeSat form factor to full payload volume with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
- Delivery to station
- Frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat form factor
- Earth and space observation
NanoRacks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- Where to find NanoRacks in 2017 March 15, 2017
- NanoRacks’ Research Platform Outside of International Space Station Ready to Host New Research February 23, 2017
- NanoRacks External Platform Deployed Outside International Space Station August 9, 2016
- External Platform Customers Prepping for ISS August 24, 2015
- NanoRacks External Platform, CubeSats, Launched to ISS on Japanese HTV-5 August 19, 2015
- NanoRacks documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Ask Mike your questions
- NanoRacks video gallery
- NanoRacks email updates