Space’s premier research platform is going to the Universe’s front porch! Step outside with us…
NanoRacks’ External Platform Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space. It is an ideal location for Earth and deep space observation, sensor development and testing for advanced electronics and materials.
Expose your research to space: From small CubeSat form factor to full payload volume with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
- Delivery to station
- Frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat form factor
- Earth and space observation
NanoRacks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- NanoRacks External Payload Platform Ready for Space Station March 10, 2015
- NanoRacks to Team with SSL for Potential Contract Awards Under the U.S. Air Force Hosted Payload Solutions Program (HoPs) July 22, 2014
- NanoRacks’ Space Station External Payload Platform Completes Manufacture June 19, 2014
- Update on Our Activities October 25, 2012
- External Platform Completes First Interim Design Review October 17, 2012
- NanoRacks documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Ask Mike your questions
- NanoRacks video gallery
- NanoRacks email updates