NanoRacks digital reflective microscope allows on-the-ground researchers to undertake in-situ microgravity analysis.
NanoRacks Microscope-1 plugs into any ISS laptop allowing crewmembers to adjust the position of the samples on the slide and focus the microscope as well as choose the magnification from the 5X, 10X or 20X objectives.
When the desired images are captured, the crewmember will copy them from the USB Video Device to the destination file for later downlink to your team on the ground.
Send us your slides and have ISS crew members take pictures during your 30 day mission.
- Standardized slide holders
- Power from ISS (5V dc)
- Standard USB connection
- 1 click image capture
- Easy image downloads
- Repeatable access
- NanoRacks Seeks Partners To Bring Higher Quality Protein Structures To Biomedical Research May 22, 2013
- NanoRacks Commercial Payloads Arrive at ISS January 27, 2011
- NanoRacks Payloads Go for JAXA Launch January 12, 2011
- NanoRacks documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Ask Mike your questions
- NanoRacks video gallery
- NanoRacks email updates