Nanoracks Plate Reader-2
Nanoracks Plate Reader-2 is our 2nd Generation Plate Reader to launch to the International Space Station. Plate Reader-2, ideal for life sciences research, is launching on the SpaceX CRS-9 Mission.
This improved model uses a reconfigured Molecular Devices SpectraMax M5e – one of the most reliable, durable, feature-rich microplate readers on the market.
The self-funded Nanoracks Plate Reader-2 features a wide range of high-performance multi-mode reader capabilities, ideal for life science research.
Plate Reader-2 features a wide range of high-performance multi-mode reader capabilities ideal for life science research including absorbance, fluorescence, time-resolved fluorescence, and fluorescence polarization modes with full spectral range detection for 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well microplates. Researches can also utilize the CuvettePlate microplate adapter for cuvette samples.
You send us the samples and we provide all the required paperwork, power, transportation to ISS and data retrieval.
- 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well microplates
- Extended research window
- Temperature control
- Returnable samples
- Repeatable experiments
- Data downloads
Contact us today to get started on your microgravity life-sciences research.
- Nanoracks Advances International Space Station Utilization July 15, 2016
- Nanoracks to Launch Second Generation Plate Reader to NASA’s ISS July 12, 2016
- Forbes Magazine’s Spotlight on Nanoracks February 13, 2013
- Nanoracks’ Hardware Arrives at Space Station July 27, 2012
- Nanoracks’ Facilities Take a Major Leap Forward May 16, 2011
- Nanoracks documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Ask us your questions
- Nanoracks video gallery
- Nanoracks email updates