NanoRacks Plate Reader
NanoRacks Plate Reader opens the door to new sophisticated research opportunities onboard the ISS by the first quarter of 2014.
The NanoRacks’ MD Plate Reader-1 holds 96 samples allowing veteran space researchers and those new to space to perform the same state of the art analysis now done in laboratories on the Earth.
Visit the Molecular Devices website to learn more about the SpectraMax M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader unit.
You send us the samples and we provide all the required paperwork, power, transportation to ISS and data retrieval.
- 96 wells per microplate
- 30 day research window
- Power from ISS (5V dc)
- Easy data downloads
- Returnable samples
- Repeatable experiments
Contact us to find out more and stay tuned as our Houston shop keeps the community informed with blogs, tweets and photos as we move towards launch of this exciting new capability.
- Forbes Magazine’s Spotlight on NanoRacks February 13, 2013
- NanoRacks’ Hardware Arrives at Space Station July 27, 2012
- NanoRacks’ Facilities Take a Major Leap Forward May 16, 2011
- Molecular Devices Announce First Microplate Reader in Space
- NanoRacks documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Ask Mike your questions
- NanoRacks video gallery
- NanoRacks email updates