NanoRacks Satellite Deployment Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space for Earth and deep space observation.
Expose your research to space and take advantage of the ultimate ‘plug and play’. From small CubeSat form factor to MicroSats and full payload volume – with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
With over 180 CubeSats deployed to date, the NanoRacks ISS CubeSat Deployment (NRCSD) program is the perfect way to start your satellite program, build constellations, and run low-cost technology demonstrations. Read more
NanoRacks MicroSat Deployment (Kaber Deployer) offer customers the opportunity to deploy larger satellites, up to 82 kilograms, from the ISS. Read more
With a 14 month turnaround and turnkey pricing you can now easily launch your small payload from the International Space Station or Cygnus spacecraft.
- Delivery to Low Earth Orbit
- Low cost satellite deployment
- Frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat / MicroSat deployment
- Earth and space observation
- Educational space research
NanoRacks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- NanoRacks Completes Fifth External Cygnus Deployment, Six More CubeSats in Orbit July 16, 2018
- NanoRacks Completes 14th CubeSat Deployment Mission from International Space Station July 13, 2018
- NanoRacks Deploys Largest Satellite From International Space Station To Date June 20, 2018
- NanoRacks Launches 15 CubeSats, New Commercial Customers, on Latest Space Station Cargo Resupply Launch May 24, 2018
- NanoRacks Selected as Launch Provider for Nationwide Canadian CubeSat Project May 4, 2018