Nanoracks Satellite Deployment Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space for Earth and deep space observation.
Expose your research to space and take advantage of the ultimate ‘plug and play’. From small CubeSat form factor to MicroSats and full payload volume – with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
With over 180 CubeSats deployed to date, the Nanoracks ISS CubeSat Deployment (NRCSD) program is the perfect way to start your satellite program, build constellations, and run low-cost technology demonstrations. Read more
Nanoracks MicroSat Deployment (Kaber Deployer) offer customers the opportunity to deploy larger satellites, up to 82 kilograms, from the ISS. Read more
With a 14 month turnaround and turnkey pricing you can now easily launch your small payload from the International Space Station or Cygnus spacecraft.
- Delivery to Low Earth Orbit
- Low cost satellite deployment
- Frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat / MicroSat deployment
- Earth and space observation
- Educational space research
Nanoracks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- Nanoracks brings CubeSats, Nematodes, and Blockchain Technology to the International Space Station December 10, 2019
- Nanoracks Books CubeSat Rideshare and Habitat Building Demonstration in Single SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch November 18, 2019
- Nanoracks Completes First Mission on India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, Launches Spire’s 100th Satellite April 1, 2019
- Nanoracks Provides Historic Triple-Altitude Delivery for Customers in Single Space Station Launch November 19, 2018
- Astranis and Nanoracks team up to launch SEDS satellite September 30, 2018