NanoRacks Satellite Deployment Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space for Earth and deep space observation.
Expose your research to space and take advantage of the ultimate ‘plug and play’. From small CubeSat form factor to MicroSats and full payload volume – with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
With over 180 CubeSats deployed to date, the NanoRacks ISS CubeSat Deployment (NRCSD) program is the perfect way to start your satellite program, build constellations, and run low-cost technology demonstrations. Read more
NanoRacks MicroSat Deployment (Kaber Deployer) offer customers the opportunity to deploy larger satellites, up to 82 kilograms, from the ISS. Read more
With a 14 month turnaround and turnkey pricing you can now easily launch your small payload from the International Space Station or Cygnus spacecraft.
- Delivery to Low Earth Orbit
- Low cost satellite deployment
- Frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat / MicroSat deployment
- Earth and space observation
- Educational space research
NanoRacks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- NanoRacks Selected as Launch Provider for Nationwide Canadian CubeSat Project May 4, 2018
- NanoRacks Launches “Crystals in Space” and Marks Successful End to Kickstarter Campaign December 15, 2017
- NanoRacks Completes 4th External Cargo Ship Satellite Deployment Mission, Largest to Date December 7, 2017
- NanoRacks Launches Full External Cygnus Deployer, New Customers, and more to Space Station on OA-8 November 11, 2017
- NanoRacks Deploys Second Kaber-Class Microsatellite This Week, First On-Orbit Assembly October 27, 2017