NanoRacks Smallsat Deployment Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space for Earth and deep space observation.
Expose your research to space and take advantage of the ultimate ‘plug and play’. From small CubeSat form factor to full payload volume with frequent flight opportunities via Dragon, Cygnus, HTV, ATV, Progress and Soyuz.
With a 14 month turnaround and turnkey pricing you can now easily launch your small payload from the International Space Station.
- delivery to station
- low cost launches
- frequent flight opportunities
- CubeSat form factor
- Earth and space observation
- educational ISS research
NanoRacks offers complete in-house capabilities for payload integration, payload design and development and interfacing with NASA and foreign space agencies and everything necessary for a successful mission is taken care of by our team.
- NanoRacks Completes Flight Integration of CubeSats Bound on Orb1 to the ISS November 14, 2013
- Spaceflight Joins with NanoRacks to Deploy Satellites from the ISS November 3, 2013
- Update on Our Activities October 25, 2012