ISS MicroSat Deployment
Nanoracks’ International Space Station MicroSatellite Deployment – Kaber Deployer Program provides a commercial gateway to the extreme environment of space.
The Nanoracks Kaber Microsat Deployer (Kaber) is a reusable system that provides command and control for satellite deployments from the International Space Station (ISS). Nanoracks developed the Kaber leveraging its experience deploying CubeSats from the ISS. The Kaber enables Nanoracks to support deployment into space of microsatellites up to about 82 kg from the ISS.
The Kaber promotes ISS utilization by enabling deployment into orbit for a class of payload developers normally relying on expendable launch vehicles for space access. Microsatellites that are compatible with the Nanoracks Kaber Deployer have additional power, volume and communications resources enabling missions in low Earth orbit of more scope and sophistication.
- Launched via pressurized launch vehicle to International Space Station
- Payload envelope easily accommodates 24U form factor
- Maximum payload mass 82 kg
- Satellite certified for ISS safety separately
- Full assembled Kaber is mounted and deployed outside of the ISS via the JEM Airlock Slide Table
- Nanoracks Completes 17th Commercial Space Station CubeSat Deployment Mission February 19, 2020
- Nanoracks Is Offering Unbeatable Rideshare Pricing & Services – Book before April 2, 2020 to get our early-bird deal. February 7, 2020
- Nanoracks Deploys 250th Satellite, Eighth Cygnus Mission February 3, 2020
- Nanoracks brings CubeSats, Nematodes, and Blockchain Technology to the International Space Station December 10, 2019
- Nanoracks Books CubeSat Rideshare and Habitat Building Demonstration in Single SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch November 18, 2019